Although I have a ton of information on this site,
my book is for people who want to dig deeper,
and learns all the ins and outs of the field.
Here's just some of what you'll learn:
• You'll find out how we interview victims of crime to come up with a suspect's face, from the minute we sit down with the witness, to how it leads to an ID.
• You'll see the step-by-step method of building a face from a skull, with all the real science behind it.
• You'll get an understanding of how anyone
(yes, you!) can help law enforcement solve a crime.
• Interviews with fellow working forensic artists give you an insider's look at life on the job.
• Plus, solid career advice explains how you can get a job as a forensic artist too. Step-by-step, with no sugar-coating.